After careful consideration and many long minutes watching videos, I was able to come up with my top three favorite PSAs.
Nicole, Emily, and Collin
This video was extremely entertaining and held my interest throughout. I loved the creative ideas for Piaget's stages of development. I never would have thought of Chuck E. Cheeses. (Pssst...it's not just for small children (; hehe) The slides introducing each new location helped a lot with knowing where they were in Ashwaubenon.
Zac, Jake, and Jenello
Fine acting. Yes, fine acting indeed. I quite enjoyed this one. Overall, it was well done, except at the Tundra Lodge, I couldn't quite hear what was being said. My favorite definitely had to be at the Lambeau Field. Normally, you wouldn't think that it could contribute in anyway to development, but I was proved wrong. It is true, there is no I in Team....but there is a Me.
Kelly, Marissa, Rilee
The music in the beginning captured my attention right away. It really appeals to an audience. The explanations of each individual place were easy to understand, and it wasn't an overload of information. It's also not too long, so it doesn't really have the chance to become boring. Me gusta (:
I agree with your choices for best Ashwaubenon PSA. I felt that all these PSA’s were very informative and entertaining, especially ours(:All of the groups added a element that made it enjoyble to whatch and easy to folow.
ReplyDelete