In preparing for the AP exam, what I need is to get my lazy butt up and learn how to study effectively. Generally, I'm not really motivated to sit and re-read my notes multiple times in a feeble attempt to remember everything. I tend to study better when I am forced to do so, or when the information and terms are presented in a fun manner. I'm really looking forward to the study groups, because I feel that I could get in some much needed study time with people who are obviously studying the same thing. Teamwork!
I'm mostly concerned about parts of the brain and their functions, and sensory/perceptions. Those topics go a bit more in depth, and I didn't spend a ton of time thinking about them. Just about everything else I feel I can comprehend quite a bit easier.
Now on to a quick little thing on alternative therapies. Do they work? Are they better than traditional therapy? I personally think it has a lot to do with the placebo effect. If a client believes that a certain therapy is going to work, then it most likely will. The article contains some first-hand accounts of alternative therapies. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment